KSimus project is a KDE tool for simulation and visualization of technical processes.
Version: 0.3.6-2KSimus project is a KDE tool for simulation and visualization of technical processes.
Operating System: Linux
It is also useful for education and experiments in the scope of logical and automatic control circuits.
The main feature of KSimus is the use of component libraries (packages) which makes extending KSimus easy for developers.
Here are some key features of "KSimus":
· Additional components can be distribute with separate packages.
· KSimus knows two kinds of notations:
· The Schematic shows all components.
· The User Interface shows only the UI components.
· The connections between the components are routed automatically.
· The UI components can contain and manage QT and KDE widgets.
· KSimus supports user defined modules.
· KSimus has some debug features.
· KSimus is GPL.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix: One more bug with Impicit Converters and Modules. Thanks Tilli for the bug report!
· Fix: Copy/Past-Bug in KDE3 version
· Fix: Misspellings in german translation
· Fix: Some ImpicitConverter was delete during circuit setup