KVisualBoyAdvance is a simple graphical frontend to the VisualBoyAdvance emulator.
Version: 0.3.1KVisualBoyAdvance ( "KVBA" ) is a simple graphical frontend to the VisualBoyAdvance emulator, which lets you play Game Boy Advance(Tm) games under Linux.
Operating System: Linux
KVBA is developed in KDevelop.
Here are some key features of "KVisualBoyAdvance":
· showing available GBA ROM files
· selecting directory where GBA ROMs are stored
· selecting VisualBoyAdvance binary to use
· choosing various runtime arguments ( size, smoothness, filters, etc... )
· saving options if selected ( using them on next run )
· configuations stored in $HOME/.kvisualboyadvance/VisualBoyAdvance.cfg text file ( from v 0.3 )
Default controls ( can be changed in the text configuration file )
# Left - Left Arrow
# Right - Right Arrow
# Up - Up Arrow
# Down - Down Arrow
# A - Z
# B - X
# L - A
# R - S
# Start - ENTER
# Select - BACKSPACE
# Speed up - SPACE
The command line VisualBoyAdvance program can be found at: http://vboy.gnemu.com
and not supplied with KVBA, but KVBA tested with VisualBoyAdvance version 1.7 only
Do not forget that for VisualBoyAdvance to run you need the libSDL1.2 package
KVisualBoyAdvance is distributed under the GPL.
What's New in This Release:
· optional usage of external BIOS file