Lachesis IRCRPG Combat Engine project is an IRC bot/RPG engine in C and C++.
Version: 0.2.5Lachesis IRCRPG Combat Engine project is an IRC bot/RPG engine in C and C++.
Operating System: Linux
Lachesis is an IRCRPG combat engine written in a combination of C and C++. The combat engine is being written for a specific RPG, but most of the project should be useful to IRCRPGs in general.
It includes a native interface to the IRC protocol to allow it to act as an IRC bot, for such uses as dice rolling and acting as a remote-controlled client (RPG NPC perhaps).
What's New in This Release:
· Auth_TUHCB has new method MatchNick
· Clarified a problem with failed logins shortly after joining a channel
· Util_Getline no longer exists
· Data format has changed
· data/users/master has become data/master
· Fixed irc.h so that lowlevel IRC interface needn't be in C
· Minor changes to prepare for CVS import
· Moved the sample data to example/data/
· Added a script to create and delete lachesis users in example/scripts/
· Added new utils functions