Languenet project is a class registration and administration.
Version: 1.2.5Languenet project is a class registration and administration.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
Languenet is a PHP application originally written for Language departments of Universities, allowing users to register for educational courses online and administrators to manage course data, add grades, print certificates, and more.
The whole program is accessible by a simple browser.
It is currently only available in German.
Here are some key features of "Languenet":
· allowing students to inquire and register to classes
· student profiles will be created
· conditional acceptance of users in case certain preconditons (e.g. a certain test score) have not been fullfilled yet
· user can be added into waiting queues and are added to course if additional space in the class becomes available
· users are notified by e-mail
· management of student, course and instructor data
· manual adding or removing of students from courses
· managing grades
· printing certificates of participation, report cards
· statistical information
· Backup, data integrity check and clean-up
· flexible system to define pre-conditions before course registration is allowed
· Limitation of access rights for certain administrators
What's New in This Release:
· support for phpDoc format added
· support for other languages added to extern part
· minor bugfixes