LanHunter makes it easy to search for files on your local network (LAN). When you use LanHunter, you can specify several search criteria.
Version: 1.50LanHunter makes it easy to search for files on your local network (LAN). When you use LanHunter, you can specify several search criteria. For example, you can search for files by name, date, size and text in a file. With a big number of details you will find everything you want in your network!
License: Free To Try $24.95
Operating System: Windows
LanHunter offers the most direct way to locate a file. Use LanHunter if you are looking for common file types, if you remember all or part of the name of the file you want to find, or if you know when you last changed a file. If you know only part of the name, you can use wildcard characters to locate all files that include that part in the name.
Search results are displayed in a list and can be exported to a file (including HTML and CSV file formats). Each item can be opened, executed and so on.
- High-speed search.
- Ability to search for a few file types at one time.
- Ability to search for a text in files.
- Ability to search resources with limited access.
- Ability to search selected computers or whole network.
- Flexible search settings.
- Ability to export search results to different file formats.
- Virtually unlimited number of files (up to 2 billions) can be found.