LANVisor allows you to see the screens of multiple computers connected to the local area network. You can use the software to see what users do on remote computers and automatically take screenshots.
Version: 2018.01.206Introducing LANVisor
License: Free To Try $69.00
Operating System: Windows
- the system for viewing the screens of remote computers.
The program is to be used on the Local Area Network and is used to monitor and record user activity.
The LANVisor system is compatible with remote control software, which allows you to control the mouse and keyboard of a computer connected to the network.
At the office, this system will help a manager catch employees suspected of violating the daily routine and thus improve productivity.
In a computer class, this system will help the teacher keep an eye on the flow and completeness of students' tasks.
The teacher can see what students do on their computers when the teacher was out of the class.
At an Internet-Cafe or in a computer-game room, the system will help the administrator see the overall picture of what the users are doing, and help them if necessary, without leaving the work place.
It will let you see some system performance information on remote computers.
The Server's basic features:
- Ordered listing of remote computer screenshots
- Flexible configuration of screenshot size and display order
- Ordered screenshot logging for all or individual clients
- Compatibility with remote control software for managing the mouse and keyboard on the remote computer
- Displaying actual-sized screenshots in a separate window with advanced functions
- Sending text messages
- Viewing screenshots as a slide show
- Displaying information on available hard disk space on a remote computer, and other information about system resources
- Controlling the overall volume level of the audio device on remote computers
- Remote power management
- Password-restricted access
The Client's basic features:
- Launch automatically on system startup
- The program start is invisible to users
- Keyboard shortcuts for accessing the program settings
- Password-restricted access to the program settings
- Adjustable screenshot quality
- User-defined screenshot capture period.
Version 2018.01.206: Some internal improvements and fixes.
Version 1.9.5: Supporting workstations with several monitors; The command for closing the screensaver on the remote PC (on the context menu of the client window); Service screens showing the user activity in the current session on the remote PC; The option for the automatic deletion of older screenshots.
Version 1.7.0: Slide Show. Specifying the screenshot conversion quality. Compatibility with the Radmin remote control software. Reducing and centering full-screen screenshot images. Menu command View / Close All Windows for the opened actual-size screenshot windows. The context menu for the main window of the server application (a right click on the space between client windows). Displaying screenshots of wide screens correctly. The problem with binding the client program to a certain IP address has been fixed.
Version 1.5.0: Specifying what each client should do after the server program is started (enable logging, start the client). Reducing the size of screenshots before saving them. Controlling the parameters of the RealVNC Viewer. Displaying information about the processor and the RAM on the remote computer. Changes in the user interface (starting and stopping the client with one button).