Lasso Studio for Dreamweaver lets Web developers quickly build powerful database-driven Web sites with point-and-click ease
Version: 8.5b1Introducing Lasso Studio for Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 and Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, the full-featured Web application development environment operating completely within Dreamweaver.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Lasso Studio for Dreamweaver lets Web developers quickly build powerful database-driven Web sites with point-and-click ease. Providing unrivaled integration with Dreamweaver, a leading website authoring tool, Lasso Studio for Dreamweaver MX 2004 and Dreamweaver 8 dramatically simplifies the process of building database-driven Web sites without sacrificing power and sophistication.
Lasso Studio is a powerful development tool for Lasso Professional, and includes many features that will simplify the process of programming data-driven Web sites. The Lasso Studio authoring environment is integrated within the Dreamweaver interface, and is instantly launched whenever the Dreamweaver application is started.
· Macintosh Intel, or PowerPC G3/G4/G5 computer.
· 512 MB of RAM. More recommended.
· Monitor capable of 1024 x 768 resolution.
· Standard installation of Adobe Dreamweaver CS3 or Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 for Mac OS X required for the authoring environment (earlier versions of Dreamweaver are not supported).
· Standard installation of Mac OS X (10.3/10.4) or Mac OS X Server (10.3/10.4). This should include an HFS+ formatted hard drive with BSD subsystem option.
· Default Mac OS X installation of Apache Web Server (included with Mac OS X). Required for the server environment.
· For deployment, installation of Lasso Professional 8.5 or higher is required on the web server.
· Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or higher to view the electronic documentation.