Laughing Man - Web page monitor
Version: 1.0Laughing Man is an application for monitoring webpage changes.
Operating System: Mac OS X
It uses a web servers last modified date if available, otherwise it generates a hash number based on the contents of the page. The applications name is taken from a character in the Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex series.
Laughing Man is written in Java and connected to an OS X interface using the java cocoa bridge and interface builder. The source is available under GPL.
What's New in This Release:
· Save bookmark name bug fixed
· Rearranged some display logic
· Bug fix for space bar cycling of changed sites logic
· About box defancified
· Readme now in html format
· Force hash code check box bug fixed.
· Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
· Java 1.4.