Launchd Editor - GUI for editing application property lists
Version: 1.0.1Launchd Editor provides a graphical way to edit the property lists that launchd uses to start programs.
License: Free To Try $5.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Instead of working within Property List Editor, you can use Launchd Editor to create the property list in a specialized interface that also ensures that your file will be valid.
Here are some key features of "Launchd Editor":
· Provides a graphical interface for all published launchd options.
· Creates property list files for launchd using all of the correct data types that launchd expects.
· Enforces required/optional keys to ensure a valid file.
· Does not save an option if it is set to the default or not set at all. This reduces file size and reduces the chance that a file will do something unexpected.
What's New in This Release:
· Added re-ordering and cross-document drag-and-drop to the arguments, queue, and watch folder tables.