A virtual disk is a flat file with many files inside. A virtual disk library can be used in any application written using Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual C#, Borland Delphi and C++ Builder.
Version: 1.0A virtual disk library can be used in any application written using Visual C++, Visual
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
Basic, Visual C#, Borland Delphi and C++ Builder.
Using this library you can keep all application files in a single file on the hard
disk. The library looks like MS IStorage mechanism but is more powerful, flexible
and it's performance is better. Also, all library functions are in a single DLL -
The following features make the library better than other analogues:
1. Virtual disk can be up to 2000GB and all files on disk can be up to 2Gb.
2. Simple and Compressed files. Compressed files takes lesser space and there are
several operations that can be done only for compresses files:
- multi-level compression.
- fast removing of any part of file;
- fast filling of any part of file with zeros;
- very fast batch filling of any part of file with zeros;
- support for directory tree;
- fast data appending;
- fast data insertion.
3. Everything is in a single dll library.
4. Fast compress disk operation.
5. Fast SaveAs operation.
6. Support for transaction.