Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition is a very easy to use Windows password recovery freeware. With its simple sleek interface, novice users can enjoy the step-by-step wizard in recovering Windows password job.
Version: 4.5.1Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition is a very easy to use Windows password recovery freeware.
Operating System: Windows
With its simple sleek interface, novice users can enjoy the step-by-step wizard in recovering Windows password job. It allows home users to reset their lost Windows logon password easy and instantly. It allows users to retrieve product keys from unbootable Windows installations.
It creates a Windows password recovery CD. And most of all, it's the most popular and safe solution for recovering your Windows password until now.
New Features:Added Windows 10 version 20h2 Support Minor GUI improvements Minor bug fixes
Main Features of Lazesoft Recover My Password Home Edition:
- 100% recovery rate.
- Let you recover your administrator's password with a few clicks.
- Easy to install and use with a very handy and clear user interface.
- Automatically detects several operating systems installed on the computer.
- Unlocks user accounts.
- Enables user accounts.
- Disables the password expiry option.
- Retrieve product keys from unbootable Windows installations!
- Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP workstations.
- Works on all laptops including Legend, Toshiba, Dell, IBM etc.
- Easily reset password of any user, including administrator.
- Supports 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- Resets passwords with a bootable CD
- Resets passwords with a bootable USB drive.
- WinPE Recovery CD Builder!
- Support WinPE USB boot disk!
- Only free for non-commercial use
- FREE technical support.
Version 4.5.1: New Features: Added Windows 10 version 20h2 Support Minor GUI improvements Minor bug fixes
Version 4.3.1: New Features: Updated Windows 10 PE to version 1809 Added Windows 10 version 1809 Support Minor GUI improvements Minor bug fixes
Version 4.2.2: New Features: Create a Windows 10 PE boot disk Recover Windows 8/8.1/10 OEM product key from BIOS Add Network Interface Card Drivers in the boot disk Set screen resolution in the boot disk Minor bug fixes
Version 4.1.2: New Features: Fixed a bug when building boot disk on Windows 8.1
Version 4.0.1: New Features: Improved Boot Disk Builder Enhanced guides for resetting Windows Live ID user account password Minor bug fixes
Version 3.5.1: New Features: * Create UEFI boot USB disk/CD/DVD * Supports Windows 8.1 x86 * Supports Windows 8.1 x64 * Create WinPE 5(Windows 8.1) x86 boot disk * Create WinPE 5(Windows 8.1) x64 boot disk * Minor bug fixes.