Help Desk software designed to be operated via your web browser. Use it on the Internet, an Intranet or even run it locally on a stand-alone machine.Features:Operator and end-user access. Automatic escalation. Email notification. etc
Version: 4.0.142Help Desk designed to be operated via your web browser. You can use LBE Web Helpdesk on the Internet, an Intranet or even run it locally on a stand-alone machine.
License: Free To Try $900.00
Operating System: Windows
Powerful HelpDesk Software:
- LBE Web Helpdesk will help you manage and control your helpdesk operation, without forcing you to change the way you work. Sensibly priced:
- We charge per concurrent user, not individuals. Simple to use:
- No extensive training is required. Our customers tell us that one of the major reasons they chose LBE Web Helpdesk is they found it very easy to understand and learn how to use it. Adapts to your needs:
- Easily configured to reflect the way that you work. Easy to set up:
- No need for an expensive on
- site visit from us to install LBE Web Helpdesk. Scalable:
- LBE Web Helpdesk can be used with the supplied Access database, Microsoft Sql Server or Oracle. Extensive Reporting:
- Supplied with many reports. If you need further reports, you can build your own reports using many of the commonly available reporting tools. Integrates with our other Helpdesk Systems:
- Both LBE Desktop Helpdesk and LBE Web Helpdesk can share the same database. Features:
- Operator and end
- user access. Automatic escalation. Email notification. Full Audit trail. System privileges. Manage support contracts.
Version 4.0.142: 1. Allow renaming of Job, Problem To-do and Solution 2. New System Option to make entry in Solution field mandatory before closing Job 3. Add operator privileges to control if operators may change a Job's priority, change target completion datetime , close jobs, place jobs on hold.
Version 4.0.139: 1. Minor bug fixes 2. Stopped recording of errors into "exception" table
Version 4.0.134: Bug fixes, new features