Easily export LDAP entries from an LDAP server to csv format!
Version: 1.0ldap-csvexport is a small Perl program that allows you to easily export LDAP entries from an LDAP server to csv format. It can export various csv formats and can deal with mutlivalued attributes.
Operating System: Linux
./ldap-csvexport.pl -a attr-list -H Host -b searchbase [-1] [-m mv-sep] [-q quotechar] [-s field-sep] [-u user-dn] [-p password] [-f filter] [-v]
./ldap-csvexport.pl -h (for help)
- a Attribute list specifiying the attributes to export. Attributes are to be separated by space, commata or semicolon.
- b LDAP searchbase
- f LDAP filter (default: '(objectclass=*)')
- h Show more help than this usage information
- H Hostname (DNS or IP) of LDAP server (default: 'localhost')
- m String that is used to separate multiple values inside csv-fields (default: '|')
- p Password of user for binding (see -u)
- q String that is used to quote entire csv fields (default: '"')
- s String that separates csv-fields (default: ';')
- 1 Prints only the first retrieved value for an attribute (instead of MV)
- u DN of user for binding (anonymous if not given)
- v Show at STDERR what the program does