PDA organizer for pocket PC to organize tasks and shopping lists in a treelike structure. Quick task adding and reliability are the main features of this easy-to-use software. It is fully synchronized with LeaderTask Personal Organizer.
Version: 2.0.9PDA organizer for pocket PC to organize tasks and shopping lists in a treelike structure. Quick task adding and reliability are the main features of this easy-to-use software.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
It is fully synchronized with LeaderTask Personal Organizer.
LeaderTask PDA Organizer is a mobile version of LeaderTask for Windows Mobile.
With LeaderTask PDA Organizer, you will no longer need your paper notes: "To Buy" or "To Do at Work/ the Bank / Tax Inspectorate/ on My Way Home." You will always have the needed information at hand wherever you need it, because LeaderTask PDA Organizer will always be with you on your pocket computer.
- Task groups by category. It is convenient to sort the tasks to thematic groups: "To Buy", "At the Bank", "At the Tax Inspectorate", "At Work"...
- Treelike task organization. Tasks can have an unlimited number of subtasks and levels. This feature makes it easy to split up a main goal into smaller tasks.
- One-click offlisting. When the task is complete click its status to take the task off the list.
- Unlimited number of tasks and categories. The number is limited to the memory capacity of your computer.
- Task status. Tasks can be assigned the status of "Done", "In Progress", "Stopped", "Cancelled", "Not Started".
- Full mutual synchronization with Leadertask Personal Organizer.
Requirements: Installed ActiveSync for synchronization with Windows Mobile.
Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Pocket PC 2003 / 2003SE / WM5.x / WM6.x.
Version 2.0.9: 1. Sorting is always by priority within the priority of the alphabet. 2. Tree categories in the task properties. 3. Fixed a bug where the properties of the problem to click OK and a list of tasks.
Version 2.0.7: + Tree categories and operations with them + Added context menu in the name of (insert, copy, etc.) + Transposed elements in the task properties for convenience + Added recovery from backup
Version 2.0: + Developed ability to synchronize PDA version with desktop version + Note text doesn't hide when switch to another folder + The new task doesn't have as it's own currently active category when created + Synchronization bug fixed - message "Device is busy"
Version 1.2: + Task groups by category. + Treelike task organization. + One-click offlisting. + Unlimited number of tasks and categories. + Task status. + Full mutual synchronization with Leadertask Personal Organizer.