LearnWords - training program for learning foreign languages (Win PC, WM6, WM5, Pocket PC, Palm OS, Symbian S60, MS Smartphone) 12 exercises, 20 languages, system of repeating, transcriptions, pronunciation, editor, study of words, phrases
Version: 3.4.1LearnWords - highly effective training program for learning foreign languages (words, phrases, grammar) on desktop or mobile computers: Windows, WM5, Pocket PC, Palm OS, Symbian S60, MS Smartphone.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Windows
LearnWords WM5 is edition for Windows Mobile 6, Windows Mobile 5 devices.
For each record of dictionary it is necessary to execute a sequence of six basic exercises ("Card", "Mosaic", "Select translation", "Guess translation", "Select word", "Writing").
Exercises change automatically as you reach a certain level of points. Points are added for the correct answer and are lost for the wrong answer.
- repeating of words (system of scheduling repeatings)
- transcription and pronunciation of words
- automoving of words (like slide
- support of illustrations, color mode for each exercise
- statistics of learning: total time of study, completed lessons, average time of answer
- games and amazing forms of levels of study
- creation and editing of dictionaries built
- in "Editor of words", comment to the dictionary
- export/import, sorting and more in the free editor 'LearnWords Editor'
- virtual keyboard provides fast input of national symbols
- adaptation of process of training (ball system of an estimation, penalty for the incorrect answer)
- information panel of process of study for each word (number of a levels, name of exercises, typed points, percent of learned words)
- free vocabularies: active lexicon, phrase and grammar, thematic
- see on www.learnwords.com
- more 20 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian and others.
Version 3.4.1: resolved some bugs
Version 3.1: version 3.1 supports the interface on czech, german and polish languages