Leawo Mac DVD to iPad Converter is a practical DVD converter for Mac that can perfectly remove DVD protection to convert DVD to iPad MP4 video, DVD to Apple TV MP4 file, and DVD to MP3 audio file. Thus you can freely enjoy DVD movie on the go.
Version: 3.0.0Fast DVD to iPad converter for Mac users to rip any DVD movie for playback on iPad within minimum time.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
Leawo Mac DVD to iPad Converter has optimal profiles to satisfy smooth playback at full screen on iPad, as well as extended settings of codec parameter to fulfill professional demands.
In addition, this versatile Mac DVD to iPad converter provides home video edit functions to enrich the fun of video conversion.
Key features of Leawo Mac DVD to iPad Converter:1. Rip any DVD to iPad for Mac - Perfectly decrypt DVD-5, DVD-9 and CSS-protected DVDs.
2. Rip DVD audio - Convert any length of DVD soundtrack to MP3, WAV, AAC, etc. files to play on iPad or PC.
3. High quality DVD to iPad conversion presets - Smooth and quality playback on iPad or output to HDTV via iPad.
4. Specified DVD subtitle, soundtrack and angle - Specify DVD language and voice for conversion output.
5. Professional MP4 / H.264 codec settings - Bit Rate, Frame Rate, Aspect Ratio, Sample Rate, etc. for specific DVD to iPad MP4 output.
6. Edit video at home - Change brightness, contrast, audio volume, etc. Split video precisely and visually crop video size.
Design any style of text or insert an image as signature or logo for the converted video.
7. Screenshot capable DVD player - Preview DVD, capture screenshots and save to JPG, BMP or THM files.
8. Batch mode and merge function - Convert titles and chapters to separate video files, or merge selected ones into single iPad MP4 file.
9. Automatic features - Automatically open output folder or shut down computer after DVD to iPad conversion.
Version 3.0.0: 1. Added preset profiles for iPhone 5S/5C; 2. Fixed the bug of incomplete converting of partial DVD discs; 3. Added ability to decrypt partial newly released discs;
Version V184.108.40.206: 1. Modified conversion logic for better converting DVD to 3GP. 2. Added the function to modify input TimeLine to ensure successful conversion.
Version 220.127.116.11: 1.Fixed the inability to display watermark editing correctly in some cases 2.Fixed the inability to obtain aspect ratio for some video files 3.Fixed video and audio asynchrony and dead lock problem caused by frequent seek during preview 4.Modified log feedback logic 5.Modified some interfaces.
Version 18.104.22.168: 1.Better audiovisual synchronization during DVD conver 2.Faster video loading speed 3.Fixed for DVD Copy logic 4.Perfected DVD reading ability 5.Fixed for the failure to save profiles 6.Improved H.264 encoding 7.Fixed for some small leaks
Version 22.214.171.124: 1.DVD load speed is 10 times faster than before 2.Fixed some disc-reading errors 3.Strengthened editing module 4.Enhanced Deinterlacing function 5.Begins to support iPhone 4 output 6.Fixed multi-conversion error during single conversion process 7.Fixed some interfaces to be more user-friendly
Version 126.96.36.199: 1. Improved user interface, screenshot and update functions. 2. Optimized trimmed playback. 3. Added function to customize profile list. 4. Crashing issue fix for accessing video edit and DVD import. 5. Fix for rename failure.
Version 188.8.131.52: 1.Fixed for failure to save profiles 2.Fixed for displaying progress in merge conversion 3.Fixed for conversion failure of some DVD titles