Our company offers you a full package for Lesbians community site development. The given program has been designed specially for easy creation of community agency site. With the help of our program you can create your own Lesbians community site within 5 minutes...
Version: 2.1Lesbians are not people whose only aspiration is to satisfy their sexual needs. Not everybody knows that unisexual partners are often endowed with deep understanding of human nature, with strong emotions and vulnerable soul. Gays are more sensitive to people's feelings.
License: Commercial $599.00
Operating System: Windows
They can admire, appreciate and worship relations which too often is alien to heterosexual partners. The below feature list was created taking into account the enumerated aspects. Thus Gay Community Builder allows to build the community that will help eager hearts meet.
Read the following feature list and make sure you has been looking for exactly this software:
* Community Core. In this section the chief administrator may:
o Set the installed modules status:
+ free status;
+ registration and login required only;
+ paid status (registration and login required);
+ temporarily blocked.
o Create paid membership plans;
o Grant privileges for module administrators;
o Set a current Theme for the Community site;
o View users' info; delete users;
* News adding. The administrator (chief or administrator of a certain module) may add, edit news articles (txt/html format). The header of a news article may contain any picture (Gif, Jpeg, Png, Flash formats) added by administrator. News is sorted by the date of modification. Users may see not more than 5 hot news on the main module page. Visitors are also able to see the archive of other news ( the page may contain pages links);
* Survey. The administrator (chief or administrator of a certain module) may add, edit the surveys. The survey may contain any picture (Gif, Jpeg, Png, Flash formats) added by administrator. Surveys are sorted by the date of their beginning. Users may see up to five last surveys on the main module page. Visitors are also able to see other surveys (the page may contain pages links). The administrator may start and finish any survey. Users are able to vote if a survey has already started and is not finished yet;
* Forum. Forums are divided into categories. The number of categories and forums is not limited. The sender (the user - author of a post) and the administrator may edit messages. There is a possibility to quote messages;
* Daily Articles. This feature allows creating author's articles, and the administrator can manage them. Articles are divided into categories. There is a possibility to comment on articles ("dynamic" articles). The administrator may disable this option. There is a possibility to search for articles and comments. Articles may contain images;
* Events Calendar. This feature allows classifying events by countries, cities, and dates. The administrator may manage events in the calendar. There is a possibility to conduct search by several parameters;
* Chat. There is a possibility of chatting with rooms. The administrator may interfere with the illegal users' actions (ban list);
* Membership. A registered user may sign for paid modules by selecting a payment plan. His order is posted to the available pay system (The PayPal in this project version). There is a notification about the expiring date of paid membership sent automatically. Users get this notification the day before the term expires.