LetsSee - view and edit digital camera pictures
Version: 2.1LetsSee is a solution for people who regularly work with pictures or movie files. LetsSee is a graphics browser that gives you fast and easy access to your favorite pictures and movies, flash and mp3 files. You can edit and save your images. You can modify and batch change filepoperties like name, file-comment and creator.
License: Free To Try $18.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
LetsSee is a picture viewer, a selection and presentation tool for everyone. LetsSee lets you browse your disks and find or view your files easily.
LetsSee allows you to present your media files as a continuous slideshow, create a html photo gallery, create OS X icons and a lot more.
Whether you're a photographer, a student, journalist or multimedia professional, organize your images, movies and documents and browse them in a user-friendly application. It can open picts, photoshop files, jpegs, gifs, tiff, targa, png, macpaint, silicon graphic, quicktime images and bmp files. LetsSee opens quicktime and vr movies, flash (swf) files and mp3 and wav sounds.
Here are some key features of "LetsSee":
· Browse your files as a grid of resizable thumbnails. Optional with file information.
· Go straight to desktop, root, favourites, documents, pictures folder
· 3 views: resizable thumbnails, listview and infolist
· Zoom in and out and rotate your images
· Filter browser by visibility or filetype
· Unique scrolling row of thumbnails
· Fullscreen picture and movie display
· Display logo in slideshow
· Rotate, resize and crop
· Apply filters like sharpen, brightness and contrast.
· See exif, iptc and icc data
· Render icon and thumb
· Convert your images for sending by mail or powerpoint with one simple menu.
· Save and export your pictures to various file formats
· Smart fileproperties window
· Batch change name, comment, visibility and more
· Make files you want to keep private invisible
· Create html galleries
· Print your images
· Add selected files to favourites
· Move and copy files.
What's New in This Release:
· LetsSee can now create os x icon
· Full screen slideshow (no controls)
· New transitions
· Number of thumbs in slideshow is adjustable
· New slideshow control window
· Control slideshow with popup menu
· Slideshow thumbs scroll in sync with picture
· Filename with slideshow thumbnails
· Rotate always option
· You can copy an image to the clipboard
· Possible to clear recent menu
· Home folder in folders button on os x
· Bugs fixed: quicktimecontrols form movie in slideshow now work, movies now do advance to the next when slideshow is running.
· LetsSee will run on all powermac computers with system 8.6 or later or OS X.
· Quicktime 4 or later should be installed.
· You need a color monitor that can display 800 * 600 pixels or more and 16 mb of free memory.