DTK LPR SDK (Automatic Number Plate Recognition / License Plate Recognition) is a software development kit designed for software developers who want to integrate vehicle license plate recognition into their software products.
Version: 5.3.3DTK LPR SDK (Automatic Number Plate Recognition / License Plate Recognition) is a software development kit designed for software developers who want to integrate vehicle license plate recognition into their software products. The LPR Engine detects and recognizes license plates from various video sources (IP cameras, video files, video capture devices) and still images (JPEG, PNG, BMP).
License: Free To Try $170.00
Operating System: Windows
The fast and stable LPR Engine is built on the latest technologies and algorithms, provides highly accurate plate recognition from the real-time video at a resolution up to 1920x1080 (Full HD), and supports many plate formats of different countries.
It is compatible with standard IP camera protocols and encodings (such as MJPEG / HTTP, H.264 / RTSP) and custom video sources, providing decoded (RAW) frame images to the LPR engine.
The SDK can be used with the most popular programming languages like C++, C#, VB.Net, Java, Python, etc. The documentation, help files, and sample applications (C++, C#, VB.NET, Delphi, Java, Python) are included in the SDK.
DTK Software offers an end-user license plate recognition solution developed based on DTK LPR SDK, which can be integrated with existing systems without software development.
- 98% recognition rate (including low quality and damaged plates) - 15-40 ms processing of a single frame / image - Recognition up to 16 plates on a single image
- Supports 2-line plates - Detects country format of a vehicle plate - Considers country format specific features
- Provides coordinates and confidence of a recognized vehicle plate
- Provides coordinates and confidence of a individual characters of a vehicle plate
- Detects vehicle/plate movement direction in a video
- Captures video from IP cameras, video files, video capture devices