Sign PDF lets you easily sign PDF documents or fill out any PDF forms, you can draw your signature using trackpad, insert image, text, checkmarks into PDF files quickly. Sign PDF for Mac makes electronic document signing as painless as possible.
Version: 3.3.0Sign PDF for Mac lets you easily sign PDF documents or fill out any PDF forms, and makes electronic document signing as painless as possible. **What can you benefit from Sign PDF for Mac? * Optimize your paperless workflow You might have to print, sign manually, scan and send back in the past. Now Sign PDF makes a difference.
License: Free To Try $9.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
You don't need to waste any paper, everything can be done digitally and fast. * Easy and lightning fast It takes only 3 steps to sign a PDF 1. Open a PDF document.
2. Draw, type or insert your signature image 3. Save, print or email the signed PDF files. * Flexible ways to create your signature You can personalize your signature by several ways.
1. Typing text content, you can customize the font style, color etc.
2. Drawing using trackpad or mouse, and insert the signature with transparent background into PDF easily.
3. Insert any existed digital signature image from your local disk.
Sign PDF lets you insert your signature or image files to anywhere within the PDF. * Content embedded, write into the PDF
Unlike some of other apps, which just create text boxes and annotations that flow above the content and can be deleted in PDF Reader. Sign PDF is actually a simple PDF Editor and form filler either. Text, signature, images you added are embedded into PDF.
- * Other features:
- Clear and simple interface, all the functions are listed in the toolbar.
- Let you add checkmark stamp when you review the PDF.
- Record your signatures or images automatically for re-use.
- Print the signed PDF document directly from the app without saving and printing from Preview.
Version 3.3.0: 1. Supports macOS Sierra 10.12. 2. Other minor bug fixed.
Version 3.0.1: 1. Fixed a bug that caused problem when creating signature on system the latest OS version 10.11. 2. UI improvement, supports Retina display now. 3. Bug fixed for rotated PDF file, now the edited content will stay in the right position. 4. Added a function that remembers the text style.