LightNEasy is a complete Content Management System for managing all your pages.
Version: 2.0LightNEasy is a complete Content Management System for managing all your pages. LightNEasy is not only a CMS, it actually creates plain, pure web pages for your whole website, making it SEO friendly and fast loading. Each time you add a page, alter the menus, it regenerates all pages again so that they remain fully integrated.
Operating System: Linux
Search engines, like Google, prefer simple HTML or PHP pages and simple links to follow from page to page. LightNEasy in fact generates all the pages of your website, and what search engines find is a series of pure pages that link to other pages, instead of some fancy php scripts and strange urls.
LightNEasy was created for developing and maintaining private or small commercial websites. Depending on your programming skills, however, LightNEasy can be the framework of virtually any website.
What's New in This Release:
· 3 styles of main menu, so that you can use sliding doors menus: mainmenu, mainmenus, smainmenus.
· treemenu, for using in pulldown menus.
· LightNEasy is no longer a "one file CMS". That idea proved wrong. That means also that, under normal circunstances, LightNEasy is now lighter and faster.
· Catchpa for the contact form.
· LightNEasy output is now controled by an external CSS (css/lightneasy.css) so that you can define how the output from LightNEasy will be displayed.
· All IE issues resolved (i hope).