LilyTerm is a light and easy to use libvte based X Terminal emulator.
Version: 0.9.5LilyTerm is a light and easy to use libvte based X Terminal emulator.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "LilyTerm":
· Light but full function.
· Support multi tabs, reorderable tabs, and hide the tab tray when there is only 1 tab.
· Add, close, swith, move, rename tabs with function keys. 
· Shows the foreground running command on tab and/or window title.
· Change the font name, size, and window size by right click.
· User custom function keys. (need to edit profile) 
· User/System profile.
· L10n/i18n support. Call for translators!
· Support for transparent background and background saturation. (need to edit profile)
· Support for text and background color. (need to edit profile)
· Well support for UTF-8.
· Decide the coding via environment. Using UTF-8 by default.
· Change the coding of text by right click.
· GTK+ >= 2.8.x
· libvte >= 0.12.2
What's New in This Release:
· Better compatibility with -e command line option.
· Applied updated German translation. VERY THANKS to Mario Blättermann.
· Hyperlink support. You may specify the command used for the hyperlink via edit the profile.
· You may use to disable it for temporarily.
· You may disable it by setting `enable_hyperlink = 0' in profile.
· Disable font anti-alias via setting `font_anti_alias = 2' in profile.
· Make the tab to fill the tab bar via setting `fill_tab_bar = 1' in profile.
· Use `tabbar_position = 1' to move the tab bar to the bottom of window.
· Use `scrollbar_position = 2' to place the scroll bar on the right of vte terminal.
· Using `scrollbar_position = 0' to don't use scroll bar.
· You may specify the font/window resize ratio by editing the `font_resize_ratio' and `window_resize_ratio' in profile.
· Support audible_bell by default.