This LingvoSoft Talking Japanese (Kana) Dictionary with 400.000 words, built to operate on mobile devices running the Pocket PC platform, incorporates advanced speech technology that will make your mobile device speak English!
Version: 2.7.13This LingvoSoft Talking English Japanese (Kana) Dictionary with 400.000 words, built to operate on mobile devices running the Pocket PC platform, incorporates advanced speech technology that will make your mobile device speak English! The synthesizer is based on a new approach to speech reproduction, called formant synthesis, which creates a voice simulation by modeling the sounds of natural human speech.
License: Free To Try $24.95
Operating System: Windows
This software dictionary delivers instant word translation and back translation and presents easy-to-use navigation and convenient search options. With the latest additions, this application's user interface presents superior high-resolution (640x480) VGA support. Among other improvements are VGA support for the keyboard and the dictionary itself, as well as screen rotation for more effortless reading and navigating.
Because of this effective software, you no longer have to carry heavy paper dictionaries or read cumbersome word transcriptions. Instead, you attain mobility, achieve significant time savings, and gain a talking translation tool that's always ready for work.
Main features include:
- Advanced English speech synthesis created with TTS (Text-to-Speech) technology.
- Screen rotation and VGA display support
- Updated keyboard supports VGA display
- Special keyboard allows for Pinyin character input; dictionary search using Pinyin is also supported
- Quick search from the input line: just start typing and words beginning with those letters will appear
- Entries are complete with part of speech information and transcription
- Easy back translation for proof of correct understanding
- Word Grabber function: while working with another application, highlight the word and use the grabbing tool to automatically translate it.
- Dictionary, keyboard, and fonts components are installed independently of each other, allowing you easier management of multiple dictionary applications
Version 2.7.13: Redeign to support new OSes