No such thing as easy link building? There is with LinkAssistant! Build hundreds of niche links fast, manage link partners on the go, get a link directory in a hit, verify your backlinks at any time, and more. Get the Free version today!
Version: 6.36.6Is link building taking too much of your time? Try LinkAssistant - a multi-functional app that lets you do a variety of link building tasks.
License: Free To Try $149.00
Operating System: Windows
Use this ultimate SEO tool to:
- Find thousands of link opportunities using 10 different methods of prospect search;
- Add/remove links and link partners at any time you need and blacklist the websites you'd never want to deal with again;
- Manage correspondence with link partners right from LinkAssistant (built-in email client), use handy email templates or create your own templates;
- Generate an eye-candy link directory and easily upload it to your server;
- Monitor links placed to your site: detect missing, nofollow links, links restricted from indexing with a robots.txt file; or links with wrong anchors;
- Set up automated tasks to update the status of each link and get immediate email notifications when a bunch of your link prospects changes their status;
- Generate customizable SEO reports and print them with watermarks.
What's more, the leading-edge SEO software is available in 8 languages and supports Windows, Linux, and Mac!
So why wait? Get LinkAssistant today and see how easy link building may be! A free version is available.
Version 6.36.6: - Major Domain InLink Rank update released; - A few minor issues solved.
Version 6.35.13: - New: get automatic alerts on your backlinks' status changes; - A few minor issues solved.
Version 6.33.6: - Performance improvements made; - A few minor issues solved.
Version 6.26.11: - A new 'properties' element in Google Analytics settings; - Updated interface scaling parameters; - A few minor issues have been resolved
Version 6.26.2: - Synchronization of project and global settings has been added; - IP library has been updated; - A new index has been applied for calculation of InLink Rank and Domain Strength metrics; - Some minor bugs have been fixed.
Version 6.23.21: - New: pause and resume any task; project auto-save when your scheduled task is completed; - New: run scheduled tasks for a part of the project; - The algorithm for updating Alexa Rank has been improved.
Version 6.23: - The whois library for checking domain age has been updated. - Improved UI for minimized interface view and for screens with low resolution. - improved memory utilization algorithm for 64-bit Windows machines.
Version 6.19.6: - Search engines' settings were updated to respond the latest Google Country Service update - Improvements in general stability. - Preferred location was added for Google Mobile