LiquidMaya is a Maya plugin, Renderman-compliant.
Version: 1.5.2LiquidMaya is a Maya plugin, Renderman-compliant that handles full Renderman output support with a focus on speed, efficiency, and extensibility.
Operating System: Linux
Its features include procedural rib generation, full network rendering support, segmented rib files, a shader assignment interface, and much more.
Along with the ability to write full C++ plug-ins, it is incredibly easy to script Liquid with Mel. Liquid was used for the visual effects of the "Lord of the Rings" movie.
Here are some key features of "Liquid for Maya":
· Shader management is integrated with the HyperShade
· Vastly improved shadow generation and management
· Render Layers are directly supported
· Rendering may be previewed in Maya's RenderView panel
· The number of supported renderer has increased