Lithium Network Monitoring Platform is an integrated and feature-rich platform for monitoring and managing networks, servers.
Version: 4.8.2uLithium Network Monitoring Platform is an integrated and feature-rich platform for monitoring and managing networks, servers, and appliances.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Linux
The project is designed to provide an end-to-end solution, and includes automated device monitoring, out-of-the-box support for SNMP, and an integrated trouble-ticket case management system.
The platform is built around a scalable, modular architecture that incorporates a Unix-based server-side component, Windows and Mac OS X clients for user interaction, and a Web-based user interface.
Lithium has built-in support for monitoring device using the industry standard SNMP protocol. Lithium delivers out-of-the-box support for any device that supports SNMP. The Basic and Advanced SNMP modules that ship with LITHIUM|Core deliver monitoring support for common SNMP MIBS. Additional and vendor/device-specific monitoring capability is provided though the use of Device Modules.
Lithium incorporates a tightly-integrated case management system for tracking and recording fault investigation, incident reporting, user requests and communications. Lithium allows you to bind monitored entities to cases. This allows the retrieval of all cases relating to a particular device, network interface, site, etc at any time.
Graphically rich, interactive monitoring and management consoles are available for both Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista. The Console applications provide users with advanced graphing, device browsing, fault management and incident investigation facilities.
Lithium's Core component comes bundled with an OS-independent web-based interface that allows you to view in-depth network monitoring and operational telemetry anytime, anywhere without the need for additional client software.
Built from the ground-up by LithiumCorp for enterprise scalability and reliability, the Lithium Network Monitoring Platform delivers this with a combination of a flexible architecture, process-per-device resourcing and the reliability and stability of a UNIX-based back-end.
· FREE Edition License - 10 Devices Maximum
· Professional - 25 Devices Maximum
· Enterprise Edition - UNLIMITED Devices
What's New in This Release:
· Net-SNMP on Mac OS X server/client locking up when being monitored by Lithium has been fixed.
· A forced reload of the device data tree when uptime discontinuity is encountered.
· Vendor/Device module/User list is made available via XML.
· Reduced syslog debug/info output.
· The build of 'construct' has been fixed to make it universal (PPC/Intel).
· A bandwidth reporting interface with 95% percentile and CSV export has been added.
· Adding/Editing devices now presents a drop-down list of installed modules.
· Re-assigning cases not present a drop-down list of users.