Website live chat script source code - Multi-Operator chat script. With developer licence you can download full source codes and use the php-script on all the websites that you build for your clients.
Version: 2.1Website live chat script source code (PHP) - Multi-Operator chat script.
License: Free To Try $20.00
Operating System: Windows
With developer licence you can download full source codes and use the php-script on all the websites that you build for your clients. You can even modify the codes and remove our copyright notices so your clients will not know that you bought the product from another company.
Php-files are not encrypted and you can modify the PHP source codes.
Live Chat Features:
- Multiple operators and multiple departments.
- Multiple Websites.
- No Software Installation Required.
- Your company logo and URL.
- Operator Profiles.
- Chat Icon Customization.
- Canned Messages. Save your most common messages for greeting and signing off, etc. This saves time wasted on composing, poor grammar and embarrassing spelling mistakes by operators.
- File Transfer during chat.
- Leave-a-Message Form. If no operators are available, visitors can send you a message using a simple email interface.
- Chat Sharing, Chat Transfer and Messaging to another Support Operator, Operator to Operator Chats.
- Chat History of every visitor comes to your website.
- Geo Location Map. IP-to-location.
- Block IP Address, Ban Visitors.
- Referring URL.
- Traffic charts.
- Flexible reporting period.
- Allow secure connections (SSL).
- Allow visitor to choose Department.
- Receive audible and visual notifications when a visitor requests support, another operator needs assistance, a new visitor enters your site, and other events.
- Get chat log automatically via email. Visitors have the option of having the conversation log sent to them via email.
- Post-Chat Rating. With post-chat rating enabled, visitors can rate operators' performance and leave comments after chatting.
- Away Mode. When you are on break, or away from your computer, you can leave Chat on away mode that will prevent visitors from chatting with you. You can still monitor traffic, receive chat transfers, and request proactive chats while in away mode.
Version 2.1: This release includes minor fixes and enhancements.