Create and share rich presentations using this AIR-based application
Version: 1.0.12Live Presentations is a simple application that will help you create and share rich presentations whether you are online or offline. Live Presentations allows you to import and export to PowerPoint and other document formats.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Live Presentations is developed in Adobe AIR and works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Use as desktop software or as a service:
· Work in the browser or on the desktop depending on your preference at any given point of time.
· Switch seamlessly to either platform - you will find your presentations exactly the same.
Works online or offline:
· No Internet connectivity. No Problem.
· Create, view and edit documents even when offline - all your changes are automatically synchronized to the server the next time you go online.
Share with anyone:
· Share your presentations with anyone without worrying about application or operating system compatibilities.
· You can also specify "who can do what" to your presentation and change these rights dynamically.
Co-edit and present remotely:
· Multiple users can edit a presentation at the same time - you can see other people's changes merged instantly.
· You can also make remote presentations to others with built-in support for guided navigation and annotations.
Easily build high quality presentations:
· Live Presentations offer high-quality themes, animations and transitions to enable you to easily create professional presentations that will dazzle your audience.
PowerPoint import and export:
· Import your PowerPoint presentations into Live Presentations and give them a makeover! Other formats such as Open Office Impress are also supported in both directions - import and export.
Integrate web components:
· Live Presentations is web-enabled in both the browser and desktop modes - in addition to making your documents collaborative and ubiquitious, it leverages other web services such as Flickr, Google Translate and Yahoo Maps to enhance your presentations.
Track revisions and document actions:
· Tired of playing e-mail volleyball with 20 MB PowerPoint attachments? With Live Presentations, document changes find you! Your online copy as well as all desktop copies are always up-to-date with full revision history at a slide level. You can even track who accessed your presentations and what they did.