LiveSlideShow - Create slideshows with a combination of graphics, photos, and narration
Version: 3.0LiveSlideShow allows you to take graphics and photos and turn them into self-contained slideshows, complete with narration.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
· This demo is limited to 5 slides.
What's New in This Release:
· Multiple Background Sounds
· LiveSlideShow 3 allows you to add multiple background sound/music tracks that can start at any point in the slide show.
· Multiple Selection
· You can now select multiple slides, transitions, sounds, captions or chapters in the timeline for multiple item operations (i.e. deleting).
· Undo/Redo Capabilities
· LiveSlideShow 3 now provides multiple levels of undo operations.
· Drag and Drop Editing
· With LiveSlideShow 3, you can now rearrange your slide show simply by selecting the slides you want to move and dragging them to a new location in the Timeline.
· Export to Video
· This new command allows you to export your slide show to a video only movie file.These slide show movie files can then be used in non-QuickTime play-back environments such as DVDs.
· Movie Controller
· LiveSlideShow 3 now gives you the option of enabling the movie controller for preview and for exporting.
· Timeline Views
· LiveSlideShow 3 now provides two different views that are tailored to different types of operations. The two views are the Slides and Time views. The Slides view is similar to the Timeline in LiveSlideShow 2 and is well suited for working with evenly timed slides and effects. The Time view is extremely useful when working on slide shows where slides and effects are synchronized with background sounds/music tracks. m) that have been added to the slide show and allow you to manipulate them.
· Media Sorting
· LiveSlideShow 3 now allows you to sort the items in the Media Shelves to help you organize your media.
· Quicktime 5.0.2 or later.