LivingTime Personal Timeliner - Personal memory manager, to record, recall and chart life events
Version: 2.5.2LivingTime is a combination of calendar, journal, logbook, and timeliner. This software combines the modes of writing in a journal or diary, with the more concise item-tracking of a logbook, with the familiar monthly calendar, with the graphical representation of a timeline.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
Enter your life facts and events--along with any photos or movies to associate with each event--and gain new perspectives on what you've experienced and who you are.
Can't remember exactly how the events in your life unfolded? Where you worked or lived, or the people in your life? Want to scroll down memory lane, or perhaps find patterns in your past? Have all this at your fingertips, with LivingTime. Record it once, and never again struggle to remember.
· to review and better interpret your past
· to leave a historical account of your life
· to record your child or parent's life
· for the pleasure of reminiscing
· to record natural cycles from year to year
· to assemble your life's story
· as a memory aid
Examples of commonly timelined events:
· Medical History
· Personal Growth
Comes with an extensive help system and 660 demonstration public events for World Politics, Entertainment, Technology, The Economy, Nature, and Sports.
· 15 startups or 15 hours of use, whichever comes first.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed bug where Category2 is overwritten as Category during Imports, Restore from Backup, Upgrade Step 2, and manual data cleaning