Logfilter is a tool for performing ad hoc analysis on Apache log files.
Version: 0.4Logfilter is a tool for performing ad hoc analysis on Apache log files.
Operating System: Linux
Logfilter is especially useful when you wish to find records matching very specific criteria, since you can specify exactly which fields to match.
The tool also plays well in a Unix environment by accepting input either through files or via stdin.
Here are some key features of "Logfilter":
· Match only the records you are interested in, ignore everything else
· Fast matching...the code is written in C for maximum portability & performance
· Released under the Apache Licence so you can customise & extend as you wish
What's New in This Release:
· The command line options were changed to be more in line with Unix philosophy.
· An autoconf script was added to make building logfilter easier.
· A bug in the case sensitivity matching was fixed.