LogPile - View, print, save and analyse OS X's log files
Version: 1.5LogPile is a handy utility for viewing, printing, saving and analysing OS X's log files. It provides users with the means for performing basic data-mining operations on these logs.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
LogPile can also be used to delete a specific log file or to reset the console log.
Here are some key features of "LogPile":
· Support for the Window menu.
· A unified list-style display of system, application and console logs.
· User-definable display and printer font type and size.
· Simple find-string (case-insensitive) and filter string feature.
· Save and/or print a copy of the currently displayed log in its entirely or after filtering.
· "Smart" detection of empty system-level logs. In other words, if there is nothing in the log, it doesn't get displayed.
· Support for MacOS X 10.2.
· Support for log files larger than 512 KBytes.
· Hide and/or show the details of a selected log entry.
· The console log display can now be cleared while log entries are being displayed.
· Support for tool-tips.
· Manually pause/resume/stop the display of log entries.
· Log entries can now be sorted either by themselves or by their line numbers.
· Select All/None menu option now supported.
· Copy selected log entries to the clipboard.
· Drag and drop selected log entries to the Desktop or to any application that supports drag 'n drop.
· Threaded search engine.
· 30 days demo.
What's New in This Release:
· Send displayed log entries to multiple recipients via e-mail.
· Define the font type/size prior to actual printing.
· E-mail, print or save only those entries that were selected and/or expanded.