Loxx is a real time log file viewer application that allows to monitor all text based traces in realtime. It supports search, filtering, highlighting and also huge files can be displayed with a low memory and CPU usage..
Version: 1.00.753Loxx is a smart tool for everyone dealing with text based log files as they are written by setups, debug traces etc..
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Windows
Main features are:
- Fast load and display of large files.
- Real time refresh of running logs
- Line number display and colored line highlighting
- Content filters by line content (also in changing files)
- Fast plain text, regex and wildcard search
- Various encodings (UTF16, UTF8, Win1252, ISO-8859-1/2)
- Bookmarks, selections, copy content.
- Inline scroll bar display of bookmarks and find matches
- Line based file editing (delete, filtering, append files)
- Time synchronization between several opened files
- Multiple documents
- Splitable views
System requirements: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Pentium with 1.5 Ghz or more (or equivalent), 100 MB available RAM and 50 MB free hard disk space
Version 1.00.753: First public revision (beta release)