Loxx is a real time log file viewer application that allows to monitor all text based traces in realtime. It supports search, filtering, highlighting and also huge files can be displayed with a low memory and CPU usage..
Version: 1.00.969Loxx is a smart tool for everyone dealing with text based log files as they are written by setups, debug traces etc..
License: Free To Try $30.00
Operating System: Windows
Main features are:
- Fast load and display of large files.
- Real time refresh of running logs
- Line number display and colored line highlighting
- Content filters by line content (also in changing files)
- Fast plain text, regex and wildcard search
- Various encodings (UTF16, UTF8, Win1252, ISO-8859-1/2)
- Bookmarks, selections, copy content.
- Inline scroll bar display of bookmarks and find matches
- Line based file editing (delete, filtering, append files)
- Time synchronization between several opened files
- Multiple documents
- Splitable views
System requirements: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Pentium with 1.5 Ghz or more (or equivalent), 100 MB available RAM and 50 MB free hard disk space
Version 1.00.969: Fix for misplaced scroll bar markups in small files. Fix for missing repaint in find result window when results are reported. Clear find result report in status bar when results are cleared or file reloaded. Fix for messing up recent file list with temp files.
Version 1.00.924: Fix for missing count results. Fix for disappearing recent file entries. Improved handling of NULL characters in files. Hex dump display added (experimental!). Menus reorganized ("View" had too many entries).
Version 1.00.753: First public revision (beta release)