ltraf is a simple utility to list traffic flowing through a computer's network interface.
Version: 0.2.1-pre1ltraf is a simple utility to list traffic flowing through a computer's network interface. It can categorize the traffic based on bpf rules. It uses libpcap to capture network traffic.
Operating System: Linux
The main goal of the project is to give systems administrators a chance to visualize the traffic flow through a linux based computer's network interface in real time.
There are a number of projects that can do similar things (and even more) so you might want to try IPTraf or tcpdump but they are a bit different. I'll let you decide which is best for you.
1. Implement timing options for display refresh and measurement
2. Write some more documentation. Like a man page or something.
· When interface speed is measured for a long time and too much data flows through some variable in math.c overflows at average calculations.
· Do we need to separate simplex and duplex filters ??
· Duplex filter bpf parsing is buggy and incomplete. Redesign it.