Lunar Siege 3D - A good shareware game of same years ago
Version: 1.1.3A good shareware game of same years ago but, I don't know why, it can no longer be downloaded from any site and the Aeon Software, the Software House that made the game appears to be vanished.
License: Free To Try $10.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Unfortunately you must own a Mac that can run in Mac OS 8 or 9, because it don't work on OS X.
What's New in This Release:
· To make the high scores list more graphically appealing, the text now gets darker towards the bottom of the list, creating a nice gradient effect.
· To spice it up a bit, I've added a meteor level that appears every 4 levels. They come quickly, and in large numbers... either a death warrant, or a chance to rack up some major points!
· I recognized a Crashing bug with ATI graphics hardware earlier than the Rage 128... or so I thought. It turned out that there was no installation of OpenGL on that machine, and once it was installed, the game worked beautifully. Yay!
· PowerPC, the faster the better - the test machine (iMac DV SE/400) maxes out at 42fps.
· 640*480, 16-bit display
· 7.4 megabytes of free RAM
· 3.9 megabytes of HD space
· Mac OS 8 or later
· OpenGL 1.1 or later.