M-Audio Black Box - Adds new Black Box effects
Version: 1.6.4M-Audio Black Box new driver update:
Operating System: Mac OS X
· More user-friendly control panel
· DSP firmware update option included*
· DSP firmware update procedure simplified
- Note: The DSP firmware update process is not done during the driver installation. After the driver install is completed, you can update the firmware via the new Black Box control panel's "Presets & Firmware" tab. Simply choose the DSP firmware version from the drop-down menu appearing on this tab, and then click "Copy to Device" to begin the update. After a couple of minutes, the Black Box will reboot itself, and then the firmware update will be complete.
New Firmware Update for Black Box Includes:
· Total number of amp models increased from 12 to 40, including several bass amps
· Total number of onboard effects increased from 43 to 121
· Qualified as Pro Tools M-Powered-compatible USB audio interface
· "Shift" function adds access to new added features
· Built-in compressor, noise gate, five different reverb types and Amp Mid
· Ability to link presets to drumbeat or tempo
· Expanded expression pedal assignments (expression pedal not included).
· Mac OS X 10.4.5
· Mac OS 10.4.4 - PowerPC (G3-G4-G5).