M-Audio USB Quattro - Driver for the mobile MIDI interface
Version: 1.6The Quattro USB audio interface is perfect for any application that requires portability and high-quality audio. It's designed to run on AC-power in order to drive the same high-end components found in the company's acclaimed Delta PCI audio card line.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "MAudio USB Quattro":
· provide the latest audio drivers for the M-Audio USB Quattro.
· provide improved support for MIDI on the following devices:
· Audiophile USB
· Keystation 49 and 61
· MIDISPORT 1x1, 2x2, 2x4, 4x4, and 8x8
· OmniStudio USB
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a problem that caused short sounds such as system beeps to be inaudible or truncated.
· Improved timing precision with CoreAudio.
· Added an uninstaller.
· Removed support for Mac OS 10.1.
· Fixed a problem with the installer that caused the driver to fail to load with Mac OS 10.4.
· Fixed a problem that occasionally caused the driver settings to not match the preferences panel settings when the Quattro was plugged into the computer while the computer started up.