M-FilesÂ® Small Business Edition helps you manage your personal and business documents. Users see the document vault as a virtual disk drive on their computers. Metadata, full-text search, check-out & check-in, security. Offline mode, DB links.
Version: 4.0M-FilesÂ® Small Business Edition helps you manage your personal and business documents. Users see the document vault as a virtual disk drive on their computers!
License: Commercial $49.00
Operating System: Windows
- Integrates with Windows Explorer - instantly familiar to everyone.
- The document repository appears as a virtual disk drive.
- Direct opening and saving from all Windows applications.
- Supports all file types, including Office, PDF and CAD files.
- Check-out and check-in operations eliminate the problems of simultaneous changes.
- Preserves old versions automatically.
- Records a change log with user names, timestamps and comments.
EVERYDAY TIME SAVING:
- Find documents instantly by typing words in the search box.
- High-performance index of file contents and metadata.
- Dynamically view documents in any hierarchical structure you choose.
- Make the same document appear in multiple folders without creating copies.
REGARDLESS OF LOCATION:
- Remarkably fast over remote connections.
- Traveling users can view, create and edit documents in offline mode, with automatic synchronization.
- Web client for non-Windows users.
- Control data visibility; hide sensitive documents.
- Compatible with Active Directory.
- Scheduled backups of all data.
- E-mail notifications of new and modified documents.
- Basic and advanced workflow capabilities.
- The most advanced metadata structure capabilities.
- Graphical interface for all metadata customization, no programming required.
- Relationships between documents; collections; templates.
CONNECTING TO OTHER SYSTEMS:
- Define links to external databases, e.g. customer and project listings.
- Import and link files from existing network shares.
- Feed paper documents from scanners.