Aiseesoft Mac FoneLab for Android aims to recover deleted / lost data (contacts, messages, photos, videos, etc.) from Android phones / tablets / SD card for Mac users, and back up almost all above data to your Mac and it's compatible with OS X.
Version: 3.1.8Aiseesoft Mac FoneLab for Android is the best Android data recovery software for Mac users.
License: Free To Try $33.57
Operating System: Mac OS X
As the most popular Android data recovery application, it's compatible with almost all Android phones, tablets and SD card such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei, and ZTE, on Mac OS. Further more, it enables Mac users to recover Android data easily and safely without device damage or privacy disclosure.
- Recover lost/deleted data
Aiseesoft Mac FoneLab for Android can recover your lost / deleted important data from Android phones, tablets and SD card.
That is, if you lost your contacts, messages, call history which is important for you, you can easily retrieve them back with the help of this software.
2. Support all popular Android devices This Mac Android Data Recovery supports a wide range of Android brands including Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Huawei, ZTE and more.
In addition, it supports all popular Android operating system with Android 2.3 and above.
3. Match Mac OS users Aiseesoft Mac FoneLab for Android aims to retrieve Android data for Mac users. You just need to free download this software to your Mac.
It's compatible with Mac OS 10.7 or higher.
4. Android Data Backup & Restore With this part, you can selectively and flexibly back up and restore Android data.
You are also allowed to preview the data before recovery to make sure if it's what you want.
5. Perform it safely Aiseesoft Mac FoneLab for Android enables Mac users to recover the lost / deleted data including contacts, messages, call history from Android devices safely.
Without damaging devices or disclosing privacy, it can regain the lost or deleted information in a safe and easy way.
Version 3.1.8: 1. Add image scanning method to scan more images 2. Solve the problem that the thumbnail failed to load in png format 3. Fix some bugs.
Version 3.1.6: 1. The scanning process is optimized, and the phone that cannot be rooted can be directly scanned for recovery. 2. Implement Android 8 and the latest Android system to dynamically obtain permissions, and solve the problem that data cannot be scanned due to permissions 3. Fix some bugs.