Mac-N-Trax - Throttle control for the Digitrax DCC command station
Version: 1.4If you run a model railroad, use a Digitrax DCC command station and have engines with Digitrax decoders in them (or compatible), we'd like to introduce you to our latest software offering.
Operating System: Mac OS X
With our easy to use software you can:
· Create a "throttle" for each of your engines
· Use the mouse, keyboard or even a Griffin Powermate for control
· Save and load throttle "sessions"
Maybe you prefer to run multiple units or consists? No problem. Creating and breaking apart consists doesn't get much easier than the way our software implementation. It can be done in a matter of seconds.
Like to run your trains according to schedules? We've built in our FastClock X! So you don't need two programs to do the job.
What's New in This Release:
· Mac-N-Trax now supports CTC. Create your own track layout in any graphic software you like, then import that as a CTC panel. Once you have a track plan, you can overlay turnout graphics to provide control for switching DS54's on your layout.
· Mac-N-Trax also now supports Occupancy detection with BDL162/164's. You can overlay detection graphics on you track plan and they will change state as blocks are occupied and cleared.
· Supports tracks plans of 600 x 400 pixels
· Save and Load track plans
· Room for six different track plans via a tabbed interface
· Control up to Digitrax's maximum turnouts on a layout
· Same turnouts can be appear on each layout plan for overlapping trackplans
· Default turnout graphics are built-in
· User can create their own custom turnout graphics
· Occupancy is shown according to information reported from BDL series block detectors
· No limit to the number of occupancy detectors used
· Default occupancy graphics are built-in
· User can create their own custom occupancy graphics
· Adding turnouts to a track plan is as simple as entering the turnout address, selecting turnout direction and angle and positioning it on the track plan.
· Installer package includes a manual that explains CTC and Occupancy in detail.
· Mac OS X 10.2 or later
· Keyspan USB to Serial Adapter (USA19QW), Locobuffer or Locobuffer II, Digitrax Command Station (DCS50, DB150, DCS100), Locomotive equiped with Digitrax decoder (or compatible).