Mac2Mac Client/Server - Control a remote mac over TCP/IP
Version: 0.2With Mac2Mac you can download or upload files from the server, control server's mouse and keyboard, look server's screen, restart the server...
Operating System: Mac OS X
Mac2Mac Client/Server is an Open Source application that allows you to control a remote mac over TCP/IP.
Mac2Mac is made of two applications: a server which must be installed on the machine you want to control, and the client which you will use to control the remote Mac.
This is a pre-release version of Mac2Mac, and contains bugs and unimplemented features. If you use Mac2MacFor secure purposes, you should use it on machines which use dinamic IPs. Note that Mac2Mac will be not developed further.
What's New in This Release:
· [NEW] Protocol Updated to version 2, with a lot of new instructions
· [NEW] Now Mac2Mac Server incorporates Web2Mac
· [NEW] Now Mac2Mac Server writes a log file, and has a new window to display it
· [NEW] Now Mac2Mac remembers windows position
· [CHANGE] Preferences Window was redrawn
· [CHANGE] Now the chat field is placed in another window, not in the main one
· [CHANGE] All data files are now stored in the "Data" folder
· [CHANGE] The screen engine was rewritten, by the way it still seems not to work
· [BUG FIX] Now file upload to client works correctly
· [BUG FIX] Now Mail IP Address works correctly
· [BUG FIX] Now File Info Upload to client works correctly
· [BUG FIX] Now Open/Save Dialog Informations Upload works correctly
· [BUG FIX] Now Mac2Mac correctly gets computer name
· [BUG FIX] Now Mac2Mac correctly saves server welcome message.