MacOSigX - Client/server displays image data like CPU load
Version: 1.0bSigX is a dynamic signature image generated based on whatever data your computer sends it though our SigX program. It can display your current Mp3, current OS, Free Ram, your current time and more. And has statistics like a counter to show how many people saw your signature.
Operating System: Mac OS X
It has two parts. A Client which sends the data from your computer to our server, and the image generation which is performed on this server. All you need to do is run the Client on your computer and put the BBcode (or HTML) onto your signature or Blog and you'll be all set. Its as simple as that!
Here are some key features of "MacOSigX":
· With MacOSigX you have an excellent SigX Client for the mac, which can give you:
· CPU Load (Ticks) - CPU Load in ticks (May only work under MacOS X)
· CPU Load (Percent) - CPU Load in percentages
· CPU Speed - CPU and Bus speed in Mhz
· Disk Space - Disk Space (Total, Used, Free) in GB's, MB's, KB's or even bytes!
· Front most process - Shows which application is the front most (Currently in use)
· iTunes Song - Shows which song is playing
· Mac Serial - Your Mac's manufacturer's Serienumber
· Machine Name - The name you gave your machine
· Mood - Current Mood (±920 different moods)
· Operating System - Shows which Operating System version you're running (MacOS X 10.4.1 (Tiger))
· RAM - Shows the build in and virtual RAM
· Random Quote - Chooses a Random Quote from a user chosen list
· Signature - Here you can type yourself a line
· Time & Date - Shows the current Time and date
· Uptime - Shows how long your computer has been on
· User Name - Shows the computer's current user name
· Server Side - the ones with "·" behind their name only work if you're a paying user of SigX
· IP - Shows your IP
· Counter· Shows how much people have seen your SigX
· Reference· - Shows the page your SigX is on
· User OS· - Shows the Viewer's OS
· User Browser· - Shows the viewer's browser
· User IP· - Shows the viewer's IP
· User ISP· - Shows the viewer's User ISP
· Server Time· - Shows the server time
· Bevel Aligning Buttons - pretty straight forward, but only for paying users of SigX.