MacX DVD Ripper Pro is the best DVD ripper for Mac to backup & decrypt homemade and protected DVDs to any popular video / audio format, like MP4, MOV, MPEG, AVI, FLV, MP3, for playback on Mac iPhone iPad Android. 36x faster speed and zero quality loss.
Version: 6.5.5MacX DVD Ripper Pro is the best DVD ripper for Mac users, which can rip and decrypt any DVD to all popular formats in 5 minutes with excellent output quality.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
No matter to protect DVDs from physical damage, or rip knotty DVDs for playback, this Mac decrypter tool is the right one.
Highlight with the No.1 Disc support, it has helped worldwide users to decrypt and backup over 30 million DVDs of any kinds, ranging from old DVD, homemade DVD, TV series DVD, damaged DVD to new DVD, 99-title DVD, Japanese DVD, workout DVD, and others in both UDF and ISO9660 formats at only 3 clicks.
With 350+ built-in profiles, this Mac DVD ripper makes it easy to rip any copy-protected DVDs in all sorts of formats, including MP4, H.264, HEVC , MOV, FLV, MPEG4, AVI, QT , MP3, etc. for playback on iPhone, iPad, Android, hard drive, iTunes, game console, etc. Moreover, its powerful DVD copy feature allows you backup DVD to single video file (MPEG, MKV and ISO image) flawlessly in 5 minutes only.
- Support any types of DVDs, including the latest DVDs, 99-title DVDs, homemade DVDs, damaged & unplayable DVDs. It ensures no ripping errors like failure to load the disc, the disc won't read, 75GB oversized output file, bad sector error, distorted image, etc.
- Convert DVD to MP4, H.264, HEVC, MOV, M4V, QT, AVI, MPEG, MP3, and more popular video formats on Mac. Or convert DVDs directly to iPhone, iPad, Android phones, Mac, Windows, etc.
- Possessed with unique level-3 hardware acceleration tech, its DVD decrypting process is up to 5X real-time, taking only 5 minutes to copy a 2-hour DVD movie on a Mac.
- Constantly update to remove all encrypted DVD copy protections, such as region code, CSS, RCE, ArccOS and Disney new copy protection.
- Backup DVD movies to MPEG2, MKV and ISO image with all/selected videos.
- Video editor: cut/trim/merge video, add subtitles, tweak parameters, etc.
- Support extracting lossless Direct Copy AC3 /DTS Audio from music DVD
Version 6.5.5: Kernel upgrade for its DVD analysis engine to read new and severely protected DVDs. Massive internal rewrite to decode DVD sources in ISO9660, UDF, Joliet, and other non-standard formats. Optimized minimum title scan duration, preserved all video, audio and subtitle tracks in full DVD backup.
Version 6.5.4: Added: Added new profiles for iPhone 12 lineup (incl. iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max), new iPad Air (4th generation), and iPad (8th generation). Improved: Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
Version 6.5.3: Updated: the DVD backup mode with better tolerance for corrupted or damaged DVD data. Improved: A/V synchronization, especially for badly structured DVD discs. Fixed: a crash problem when backing up DVD in main/full title copy mode, a mastering error when handling some discs.
Version 188.8.131.52: Improved: Updated DVD video transcoding kernel. Balance video quality, size and processing speed without parameter adjustment. Updated DVD title check mechanism to support newly-released DVD movies and nonstandard DVDs. Enhanced the stability during DVD video conversion.
Version 6.5.0: Added:Added a software module to enhance the output video quality when converting 4K videos and large video files.Improved:Improved the compatibility with iPhone 11, 11 Pro/Max, new 10.2-inch iPad and new Apple TV.Fixed: Fixed some minor bugs.
Version 5.5.0: 1. Supported hardware acceleration tech (VideoToolBox), greatly accelerating the transcoding speed (DVD to MP4 H264) with the conversion frequency reaching up to 320 fps. 2. Sped up H264 encoding up to 5x faster than before. 3. Fixed some minor bugs.
Version 4.6.5: 1. Added profiles of iPhone 7/7 Plus; 2. Fixed some minor bugs.