Magic CD/DVD Burner (C/C++ Library) is developed to fulfill the requirement of Data CD/DVD burning needs. The latest technologies are used to get the maximum output and to meet the future needs.
Version: 1.2.0Magic CD/DVD Burner (C/C++ Library) is developed to fulfill the requirement of Data CD/DVD burning needs. The latest technologies are used to get the maximum output and to meet the future needs.
License: Free To Try $250.00
Operating System: Windows
Magic CD/DVD Burner Includes all the features required by the developers in such software plus more, offering the reliability, stability and ease of use in affordable price.
* Add Full Featured Data CD/DVD recording functionality to your Program.
* No DLL/ActiveX is required - Compiles directly in Executable.
* Built-in ASPI Layer for Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
* Supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD+R DL.
* On the fly recording; no need to build ISO file first. No temporary files.
* Create ISO (100% DOS/Windows) compatible Data CDs/DVDs.
* Create 100% UDF compatible Data CDs/DVDs. (New! feature)
* Support Long File Name (Joliet) File System.
* Full support of Unicode file names.
* DBCS and MBCS support.
* Burn and Build ISO Images.
* Create Multi-session CD.
* Import any of the available previous sessions.
* Write on Rewritable CDs/DVDs.
* Highly customizable Files/Directory layout.
* Tested with IDE/EIDE, USB, SCSI, Firewire CD/DVD Writers.
* High Performance File/Disc Caching.
* Make backup software easily.
* All Windows Versions (except Windows 3.1x) supported.
* Bootable CD/DVD support.
* Tested with Visual Basic, Visual C++, Delphi, VB.Net, VC.Net, C#.Net ...
* Easy to use.
* Free Life time updates.
* Source Code (in C/C++) is also available.
* Royalty free rights to use the library in your applications.
Version 1.2.0: Allows creation of ISO/UDF Bridge disc/image; Support for DVD+R DL