MailBee.NET IMAP enables .NET applications to receive, parse, upload, search and manage mail and folders on IMAP4 servers. OAuth 2.0, TLS / SSL, S / MIME, proxy, Bayesian spam filter, HTML mail, international charsets, embedded pictures, IDLE, and more.
Version: 11.2MailBee.NET IMAP component enables .NET applications to receive, parse, upload, search and manage mail and folders on IMAP4 servers including Gmail and MS Exchange.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
Written in 100% managed C# code, MailBee.NET IMAP can be used in desktop, console, and ASP.NET applications developed in C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages. .NET 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 / 4.6 / 4.7, .NET Core 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.0, 32 / 64 bit, Xamarin Mono, iOS, Android, UWP.
The key features:'
- async/await' methods;
- quick methods for receiving mail with a single line of code;
- IDLE, XLIST, SORT, UIDPLUS, QUOTA;
- self-learning Bayesian spam filter;
- secure TLS/SSL connections;
- connections via a proxy server (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates;
- DomainKeys and DKIM;
- OAuth 2.0, Google Service Accounts;
- download entire messages, headers only, headers + part of body, envelopes, custom FETCH requests;
- copy and move messages between folders;
- IMAP namespaces;
- search, flag, delete, expunge, upload messages;
- download and manage folders, detect special folders like Drafts;
- international folder names;
- get account quota and used space size;
- can tolerate badly formatted responses from the server;
- MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) attachments;
- accurate and flexible MIME parser;
- powerful HTML parser;
- view and preprocess HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa;
- secure and user-defined authentication (including NTLM and GSSAPI);
- Integrated Windows Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials);
- TO/CC/BCC, international charsets, UTF-8, custom headers, custom message formats (e.g. meeting request items);
- access to every MIME part;
- import from and export to .EML and Outlook .MSG files, PDF, streams, XML, System.Net.Mail.MailMessage;
- integration with Smtp component;
- events and error handling features, memory/file logging, debug functions;
- asynchronous methods;
- royalty-free distribution.
Version 11.2: .NET Core 2.0 edition
Version 10.0: - 'async/await' methods - Xamarin support - TLS 1.1/1.2 support