MailBee.NET POP3 enables .NET applications to receive, parse and manage mail on POP3 servers. Supports SSL, proxy, Bayesian spam filter, HTML mail, international charsets, embedded pictures, NTLM, GSSAPI, APOP, PIPELINING, winmail.dat (MS-TNEF).
Version: 11.2MailBee.NET POP3 component enables .NET applications to receive, parse and manage mail on POP3 servers (including MS Exchange and SSL-only servers like Gmail).
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
Written in 100% managed C# code and can be used in desktop, console, and ASP.NET applications developed in C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages.
Supports FIPS 140-2, .NET 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 / 4.6 / 4.7 (incl. Client Profile), .NET Core 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.0, Xamarin (Mono on Linux, iOS, Android). 32 / 64-bit.
The key features:'
- async/await' methods
- quick methods for receiving mail with a single line of code;
- POP3 PIPELINING (very fast download of multiple e-mails) and other POP3 extensions supported;
- self-learning Bayesian spam filter;
- secure TLS/SSL connections;
- DomainKeys/DKIM anti-spam protection;
- connections via a proxy server (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates (encrypt, decrypt, sign, verify e-mails);
- download entire messages, headers only, headers + part of body;
- MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) attachments;
- iCal events and vCard contacts;
- accurate and flexible MIME parser;
- parsing bounced messages and Delivery Status Notifications (DSN);
- powerful HTML parser and processor;
- view and preprocess HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa;
- secure and user-defined authentication (including GSSAPI, NTLM, APOP);
- Integrated Windows Authentication (authenticate using the current Windows user credentials);
- OAuth, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID;
- TO/CC/BCC, international charsets (including UTF-8), custom headers, custom message formats (such as meeting request items);
- access to every MIME part;
- import from and export to .EML and Outlook .MSG files, streams, XML, System.Net.Mail.MailMessage;
- integration with Smtp component;
- lots of events and error handling features, memory and file logging, debug functions, etc;
- asynchronous processing options;
- samples: C# and VB.NET, WinForms and ASP.NET;
- royalty-free distribution.
Version 11.2: .NET Core 2.0 edition
Version 10.0: - 'async/await' methods - Xamarin support - TLS 1.1/1.2 support