Enables .NET applications to sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt e-mails, work with DKIM / DomainKeys, S / MIME and SSL / TLS certificates, connect to secure mail servers with MailBee.NET SMTP / POP3 / IMAP components, use Windows impersonation. FIPS 140-2 ready.
Version: 11.2MailBee.NET Security classes enable .NET applications to sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt e-mails, work with DomainKeys / DKIM, S / MIME, SSL / TLS, public and private certificates (including PFX), use MailBee.NET SMTP / POP3 / IMAP components to connect to secure mail servers (like Gmail and MS Exchange) in both dedicated and StartTLS modes, use Windows impersonation. FIPS 140-2 compatible.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
These classes are intended to be used with other MailBee.NET components.
MailBee.NET Security acts as a set of helper classes which adds more features to the core MailBee.NET functionality.
DomainKeys / DKIM and SSL / TLS support is available at no additional cost, only the corresponding MailBee.NET SMTP / POP3 / IMAP license is required.
Using certificates and S / MIME does require separate MailBee.NET Security license.
The key features:
- SSL/TLS connections with mail servers, up to TLS 1.2;
- connections to dedicated SSL ports and to regular ports (STARTTLS);
- client and server certificates;
- validation of server certificate;
- certificate and certificate store management (reading from or saving into a file, registry, memory, etc);
- enumerating and finding certificates in certificate stores;
- private/PFX certificates;
- digital signatures;
- S/MIME: sign, verify, encrypt, decrypt messages;
- security algorithms, CryptoServiceProviders, etc;
- DomainKeys anti-spam technology (creating and verifying DomainKeys and DKIM signatures);
- integration with Smtp, Pop3, Imap and MailMessage components of MailBee.NET Objects suite;
- error handling features.
The assembly DLL is completely written in C# (no external COM dependencies).
Supports .NET 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 / 4.6 / 4.7 (including Client Profile) and .NET Core 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.0 (partially), both 32-bit and 64-bit.
Also supports Xamarin (Mono on Linux, iOS, Android) and UWP (partially).
Samples are available for C# and VB.NET, WinForms and ASP.NET.
Royalty-free distribution allowed.
Version 11.2: .NET Core 2.0 edition
Version 10.0: - 'async/await' methods - Xamarin support - TLS 1.1/1.2 support