MailBee.NET SMTP enables .NET applications to compose, mail merge, send to SMTP server (including Gmail and MS Exchange), submit to IIS queue, direct send without SMTP server. Supports HTML mail embedded images, proxy, NTLM, send web page, charsets.
Version: 11.2MailBee.NET SMTP enables .NET applications to compose, mail merge, send mail to SMTP server (including Gmail and MS Exchange), submit to IIS SMTP or MailBee Message Queue, or send directly via DNS MX lookup.
License: Free To Try $199.00
Operating System: Windows
Written in 100% managed C# code. Can be used in desktop, console, and ASP.NET applications developed in C#, VB.NET and other .NET languages.
Supports FIPS 140-2, .NET 2.0 / 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5 / 4.6 / 4.7 (incl. Client Profile), .NET Core, 32 / 64 bit, Xamarin Mono, iOS, Android.
- async/await' methods;
- quick methods to send mail with a single line of code;
- mail merge over database, send a web page, read/delivery receipt, DSN;
- send to MailBee.NET Queue or IIS SMTP queue;
- direct send via DNX MX lookup;
- make DNS MX, PTR or TXT query;
- SMTP PIPELINING and other ESMTP extensions;
- secure TLS/SSL connections, up to TLS 1.2;
- proxy (SOCKS4/SOCKS5/HTTP);
- S/MIME and certificates;
- create DomainKeys/DKIM signature;
- secure and user-defined ESMTP auth (incl. NTLM, GSSAPI and POP-before-SMTP);
- Integrated Windows Authentication (log in as Windows user);
- OAuth 2.0 (access and refresh tokens, ASP.NET MVC external login), Google Service Accounts;
- accurate and flexible MIME builder;
- compose HTML mails with embedded pictures;
- HTML-to-PlainText conversion and vice versa, alternative body generation;
- powerful HTML parser and processor;
- international charsets, UTF-8, TO/CC/BCC, custom headers, custom message formats;
- iCal events and vCard contacts;
- email address parsing and validation;
- multiple attachments, file and memory attachments;
- XML and System.Net.Mail.MailMessage import/export, streams, backup SMTP and DNS servers, multi-threading, async methods;
- track accepted and refused recipients;
- forward/resend mails loaded from file or received with other components (e.g. MailBee.NET IMAP);
- events and error handling features, memory/file logging, debug functions, etc;
- royalty-free distribution.
Version 11.2: .NET Core 2.0 edition
Version 10.0: - 'async/await' methods - Xamarin support - TLS 1.1/1.2 support