MailDooHicky is a GTK2-based toolbar that can display the time, email message count, and various system utilization.
Version: 1.9.58mdh (MailDooHicky) v1.9.58 is a GTK2-based toolbar that can display the time, email message count and various system (CPU, network, etc.) utilization.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
It also features user-definable buttons, a run window and scratch-pad.
GTK theme used in this screenshot is CleanIce (Download).
What's New in This Release:
· Configuration was moved to libgini.
· Customizable panel display was added.
· Temperature data is sourced from Weather.com.
· Memory and network support was added for Net/Free/OpenBSD as well as libgtop support. NetWM and GNOME layer support were added.
· A simple OSS mixer was added.
· Many other changes were made.