MailSpeaker is an all-in-one email voice notification program. Without opening email client, MailSpeaker notifies you upon arrival of new emails. It reads emails, text files, clipboard; saves & plays WAV files; and performs anti-spam filter function.
Version: 2.01MailSpeaker is an all-in-one email voice notification program. Without needing to turn on any email client, e.g. MS Outlook, MailSpeaker will voice notify you and read email messages upon arrival (supports multiple email accounts).
License: Free To Try $24.95
Operating System: Windows
MailSpeaker reads emails, text files, information on your clipboard; saves the reading information (emails, text file, clipboard) to WAV files; plays WAV files; and performs customized anti-spam filter function.
The main features:
- Automatically and simultaneously keeps track of unlimited multiple email accounts
- Voice notifies instantly when new emails are detected
- Notifies instantly when mailbox reaches it's storage limit
- Reads emails, text, and clipboard
- Saves and plays WAV files
- Customizes anti-spam list, approved & blocked senders lists
- Automatically deletes known spam emails